Mapping SEVIS by the Numbers provides an interactive map that illustrates trends and information on international students studying in the United States using data from the quarterly SEVIS by the Numbers reports. Information can be viewed at the continent, region and country level. The map also includes information on the gender and education level breakdown for students from each geographical area.
Use the directions below to start using the map.
How to use the interactive map
- Scroll over the map and refer to the header on the top left of the map to select and determine which geographical level you are viewing
- Use the zoom in and out buttons (+/-) to alternate between continent, region and country level
- Use your cursor to explore different areas on the map
- Click on a specific area to see additional data for gender and education level information from that specific region
- To view historical SEVIS data, click on the reporting period drop down box above the map to change and view data from previous reporting periods.
To view the map, click here.